Tuesday, June 28, 2016

6.27.16

The Lord has commanded you to take good care of your body. To do this, observe the Word of Wisdom, found in Doctrine and Covenants 89. Eat nutritious food, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep. When you do all these things, you... gain the blessings of a healthy body, an alert mind, and the guidance of the Holy Ghost...- L. Tom Perry
*I've had a few dreams that have rattled me lately. My biggest fear is for my heart to give out and I leave my family before I'm ready, not that I'll ever be ready. I've felt a desperate need to get healthy and in shape. I'm pushing myself to be healthy. I need to be here for a long time. I need to see my boys grow up. My heart transplant is coming, I just want to put it off for as long as I'm physically able to. ❤💓💝💗

No comments:

Post a Comment